Accounting plays a crucial role in any organization's strategic planning and future development by analyzing financial records and accounting information.
What Can I Do With My Degree?
Discover your career options and get a head start on your career journey
Wondering what types of jobs are available to you with your degree and the different BCom option areas? Or, trying to decide what option to choose
Explore the below links to get an overview of the UBC BCom option areas and the types of careers usually associated with them. Here you'll find details on:
- Employment outlook
- Skills employers look for
- Employers that hire BCom grads
- Common job titles
- Recommended resources for each field and more!
Explore your options
How to choose your option
Access info to help you find a BCom option that fits you best.
- Role Alignment Toolkit: Learn what to expect regarding grades, location, and professional designations for your desired career paths
- SEAT (Sauder Employment Analytics Tool): All BCom students and recent alumni are provided exclusive access to SEAT, which offers invaluable information about jobs UBC Sauder students have landed up to 6 months after graduation.
Get decision-making support
Whether you know which option is for you or are you still deciding, get personalized advice and guidance on your career path.
Attend Drop-In with Career Peer Advisors (weekdays, 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm in CPA Hall outside of the BCC), or book a 1:1 "Selecting Academic Option/Track" coaching & advising appointment on COOL.
Book an appointment on COOL
Navigate Your Career Journey
Trying to figure out what type of work interests you? Or maybe you’re wondering what resources can help you achieve your goals? No matter where you are in your unique career journey, you can use our career development model to help navigate your personal and professional goals at UBC Sauder and beyond.