Case Interview Resources
Ace your case interviews
Case interviews test a candidate's analytical abilities and human skills within real-life business scenarios.
This interview format is used in a variety of industries, including:
- Retail consumer products
- Finance, to name a few
Ways to get started
CaseCoach is the world’s #1 case interview prep platform, created by former McKinsey interviewers and headhunters. It provides everything you need to prepare for case study interviews used by top consulting firms and other employers, including:
- A video course covering the 12 essential skills assessed by firms during both fit and case interviews; also includes tips and techniques for building and demonstrating these skills
- Case Math Course to refresh your quant skills and bring your speed and accuracy to the next level
- Interview videos featuring real candidates who went on to join top firms, with detailed commentary on their performance
- Library of 100+ exclusive case studies with solutions, with a scorecard like the one your interviewer has on the other side of the table
- A practice feature that lets you organize mock interviews with other students, within your school or at any of our 60 partner universities
- Calculations, structures, and charts drills to hone in on critical skills
- Resume Course to enhance your probability of landing an interview
Best of all – the BCC provides UBC Sauder students access to CaseCoach for FREE!
Request CaseCoach access by contacting the BCC's front desk, a BCom Career Strategist, or your Co-op Manager. They will submit a request on your behalf*. Once your request has been submitted, you will receive an email with a link to set up your account.
If you have any questions about CaseCoach, please get in touch with the person who provided you with access to the platform. You can also contact CaseCoach directly.
*Please note that by requesting access to CaseCoach, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- CaseCoach is an online resource the UBC Sauder Business Career Centre uses to assist students and alumni in case interview preparation and consulting applications.
- In accordance with section 33.1 of the BC Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (BC FoIPPA), this notice is to inform you that CaseCoach is hosted outside of Canada (in Ireland). In agreeing to use this service, you also agree to CaseCoach’s Privacy Information Policy and Terms & Conditions.
- If you have any concerns about your privacy, you may elect not to use this service. If you already have an account and wish to remove it, contact the Business Career Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- UBC collects your personal information under the BC Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (BC FoIPPA) and will only use it for the purposes outlined above. If you have any questions, please get in touch with email@example.com or speak to a Career Strategist/Co-op Manager.
Enhance your skills with LinkedIn Learning to help you achieve your goals. All degree-seeking UBC Vancouver students have access to LinkedIn Learning, where you can build skills, browse career ideas, and achieve your personal goals. Register to access over 16,000+ free courses covering topics such as common formats of case interviews, how to prepare for a case interview, and more.