Business Career Centre
The Hari B. Varshney Business Career Centre (BCC) bridges the gap between UBC Sauder’s academic programs and the business world.
The Career Centre plays a crucial role in your UBC Sauder experience. Through one-on-one coaching with our experienced career advisors, and tailored workshops and programs focused on career development, you’ll explore, discover, and realize your career aspirations. Plus, we leverage UBC Sauder's extensive connections to the business community to provide you with meaningful networking events, information sessions and job opportunities with exceptional companies from all industries.
We help you clarify career goals, explore career options, develop job search skills and find job opportunities through:
- One-on-one career coaching through bookable appointments (via COOL)
- Job and events database – COOL (Career Options On-Line)
- Business Co-op program
- Career Fundamentals course (COMM 202)
- Networking and recruiting events: Company information sessions and Spring Networking Social
- Mentorship and training programs
- Professional and personal skill development workshops
- Career support beyond graduation through the UBC Sauder Alumni Career Services program
Connections with Business Communities
We also help students connect with business communities, explore job markets and find job opportunities in Vancouver and around the world. Our Business Development Managers work tirelessly to bring job opportunities and hiring companies on campus.
BCom Career Managers
The Business Career Centre offers a variety of coaching and advising appointments you can book to get personalized, 1:1 support. Your Career Managers will work alongside you throughout your degree to help you take action and thrive in both your personal and professional life.
To learn more about your BCom Career Managers and how to book an appointment with a Manager, click here.