COOL Career Platform
Access job postings, events, coaching & advising, career resources, & more!
COOL (Career Options On-Line) is UBC Sauder's exclusive all-in-one career platform. Managed by the Hari B. Varshney Business Career Centre, COOL offers key resources to help you thrive in your professional development journey.
Use COOL to:
- Book one-on-one career advising and coaching appointments.
- Register for career-related workshops and employer events.
- View and apply for job postings, volunteer, and skills development opportunities specifically targeted to UBC Sauder students.
- View employer profiles - our Business Development team has direct connections to companies listed on COOL.
- Access resources* like CaseCoach, LinkedIn Masterclass, Firsthand, and more!
*Once you've logged into COOL, you can find these in the left navigation under Resources > Online Career Resources.
(CWL login required)
How to access
Set up job alerts on COOL
Don't miss out on jobs and get notified of new job postings right to your email. Review the infographic below for tips and step-by-step instructions on how to set up job alerts on COOL:
Need help with COOL?
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Hari B. Varshney Business Career Center by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling 604.822.6479.