The Canaccord Learning Commons offers a variety of study space options to individuals and groups. Try out our different spaces to see which one suits you and your study style.
The Canaccord Learning Commons
We are physically reopened on September 7th, 2021! We can't wait to see you all back in person at our circulation desk! Sauder students, check out our latest updates on the 'CLC: Online' Canvas course.
The Canaccord Learning Commons (CLC) and David Lam Management Research Library is a hub for UBC Sauder students.
The Canaccord Learning Commons provides support for all UBC Sauder School of Business students – including BCom’s, MBA’s, MBAN’s, MM’s, B+MM’s, PhD’s, DAP, and all other degree programs – with learning support services, resources, and opportunities to hone the skills that will make them successful in the classroom and in the working world.
Reasons to visit the CLC
- Access coaching services, including writing and research help, and subject specific support
- Find and borrow print books and course reserves
- Borrow equipment, including laptops, cameras, projectors, and chargers
- Find group and silent study spaces or reserve a bookable group study room
- Access ebooks and business databases
- Browse the "Great Reads" collection of popular business books
- Use specialized software in the Digital Media Lab, the Leith Wheeler Investment Research Lab, and the Wayne Deans Investment Analysis Centre
- Use printers, photocopiers, scanners, and desktop workstations
The Learning Commons and Library offers a variety of services tailored to your needs as a UBC Sauder student which will help you succeed academically.
Learning Commons and Library team
Head, David Lam Library and Canaccord Learning Commons
Investment Labs Coordinator
Circulation and Graphics Assistant
Manager, Canaccord Learning Commons
Student Services Coordinator
Circulation Desk Supervisor
Coordinator, Peer Learning Programs