The BCom Career Managers offer a variety of coaching and advising appointments you can book to get personalized, 1:1 support!
Career advising and coaching for all aspects of your career journey
Not sure where to start when it comes to your career? Seeking tips and advice for your job search? Want to chat about how to nail your next interview? Need someone to help you define your goals and to set you on the path to achieve them? Wondering what skills you need to get where you want to go?
Book an appointment at the Business Career Centre through COOL. The Business Career Centre offers a range of career advising and coaching appointments and provides dedicated and personalized support, no matter where you’re at or how you’re feeling about your career journey.
Your Career Managers work alongside you throughout your degree (and even after you graduate), to help you take action and thrive.
In addition to bookable 1:1 coaching and advising appointments, Career Peer Advisors offer Virtual Drop-Ins on Monday and Thursday at 12:30pm-1:30pm on Collaborate Ultra.
Book a coaching appointment
To make a 1:1 coaching appointment with a BCom Career Manager or a Co-op Manager, take the following steps:
- Log into COOL using your CWL
- Click on the “Coaching & Calendar” tab and click “Coaching Appointment”
- Click “Request a Coaching Appointment”
- Select the type of coaching appointment you would like to book
- Select "Skype/Phone Coaching Appointment" as your location for virtual appointments or "Business Career Centre" for in-person appointments
- Select "Check Availability"
- Once you select a date and time that works for you, fill in the required fields and click “Submit Request”
Need more instructions on booking appointments?
Download the PDF: How to Book a Coaching Appointment on COOL.pdf
If you have any issues making an appointment or have further questions, contact the Business Career Center at 604.822.6479 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you're calling from out of town, our toll-free number is 1.877.777.6479.