Have big dreams? Turn them into reality in Toronto
UBC SauderGo Toronto will allow you to visit different companies, network with Toronto-based alumni, and learn more about career opportunities - all in the largest city in Canada.
You’ll get the chance to:
- Visit a wide range of companies and learn about job opportunities
- Expand your professional network
- Meet alumni living and working in Toronto
- Enhance your understanding of the Toronto job market
- Make friends and have fun with a great group of UBC Sauder students
I always wanted to make a trip to Toronto to meet professionals and eventually make the move. SauderGo provided the opportunity to meet various professionals, visit large organizations, and learn about their career opportunities, in a few short days. Lots of preparation goes into the trip and you are surrounded with other Sauder students the entire time. I would recommend SauderGo to anyone thinking of moving outside Vancouver.
-Arian O., Finance Student
Visits typically last up to two hours and include a presentation, company tour, Q&A and/or networking session with key representatives.
Companies hosting UBC SauderGo Toronto visits include:
The UBC SauderGo Toronto program fee ranges from $400 to $600, which goes towards the cost of the flight and hotel. Students must pay for their own meals and ground transportation.
The UBC Sauder Hari B. Varshney Business Career Centre thanks the Commerce Undergraduate Society for supporting SauderGo Toronto.
Applicants to the UBC SauderGo Toronto Program are assessed on the following criteria:
- 3rd and 4th year BCom students or MBA students
- Looking to work in Toronto
- Strong academic record
- Group interview
- Language skills an asset, but not required
- Ability to be a UBC Sauder ambassador