Executive Mentorship Program
Each year, the Executive Mentorship Program (EMP) matches enthusiastic students to industry professionals with the intention of creating lasting mentoring relationships. Throughout the year, the program strives to provide opportunities and events where both mentors and mentees gain value through sharing and learning from each other. EMP is proud to create invaluable relationships and drive progress in everyday lives. Our focus is to encourage those in the program to “Unleash their Potential” as here at EMP, we truly believe that mentorship and coaching pushes an individual to new heights.
Mentees in the program can expect to foster genuine and lasting relationships with their mentors over a series of one-to-one meetings and events hosted by EMP. The EMP Kick-off Breakfast is the initial meeting for mentors and mentees to break the ice and connect with one another. Thereafter, mentees and mentors will have the opportunity to share their experiences over the EMP Sharing Circle and a final Year-end Wrap up cocktail.
What this program provides
- The opportunity to build lasting relationships in the business world and gain everyday networking skills
- Personalized career and education guidance in your area of study or interest
- An inside perspective of your mentor’s industry
- Knowledge to maximize opportunities and avoid potential pitfalls
- Confidence and the opportunity to step out of the textbooks and into the real world!
All BCom Year 1-4 students are welcome to apply.
EMP is looking for promising junior students and senior students with a great attitude. EMP seeks students who are willing to set and follow through with their goals and action plans.
Attendance to events and meetings are mandatory.
How to apply
Apply to be a mentee on the EMP website.