A cover letter is your opportunity to introduce yourself and get an employer’s attention by showing how your skills, qualifications, and motivation correspond to their job requirements.
Your cover letter tailors your application to a particular position, organization and industry, and should always be included with your resume.
Download your Cover Letter Toolkit
Your complete guide for creating a personal, relevant cover letter, including how to:
- Include the right details: Key information to include in your cover letter – and what you should leave out.
- Make it clear: Formatting suggestions to make your cover letter easy to read.
- Be compelling: How to be persuasive and authentic when telling your story.
- Do your research: How to connect your cover letter to the job you’re applying for.
- Use a sample: Sample BCom cover letter templates to get started quickly.
Book a coaching appointment
If you’ve taken a look at the Cover Letter Toolkit and are looking for more help, book an appointment with a career coach.
We can give you a professional perspective on your cover letter content and formatting, and help you customize your resume to the job you want.
Look up coaching availability and book an appointment now on COOL.