Interview Skills Toolkit
It is often said that interviews are as much an opportunity for you to assess the company recruiting you as they are for the company to assess you. This toolkit will teach you how to ace the various stages and forms of the interview process so you can land your dream job.
- What interviewers are looking for: Can, fit, want.
- Different types of interviews: Excel in phone-screens, individual/panel, group, video, and case interviews.
- Research: What to know about the company before your interview, how to get that information, and what questions to ask during your interview.
- Preparing for an interview: How to stay calm, what to wear, interview etiquette, what common questions to anticipate, and how to answer them.
- Follow-up: How to solidify a great first impression and supplement your interview.
(CWL login required)
What else can you do to prepare?
Want to get some more advice or practice before you tackle your interview? You can book an appointment with a BCC Career Manager to discuss interview strategies, ask questions, and even do mock interviews.
Our experienced Career Managers can offer personalized feedback on your interview skills, tips to help you succeed, and connections with alumni or professionals with experience in the industry and company you want to apply for.
Look up coaching availability and book an appointment now on COOL.