Ace your case interviews
Case interviews are used to test a candidate’s analytical abilities and human skills within realistic business contexts. This interview format is used in a variety of industries, including consulting, healthcare, technology, retail, consumer products, banking and finance to name a few.
What is CaseCoach?
CaseCoach is the world's #1 case interview prep platform, created by former McKinsey interviewers and headhunters. It provides everything you need to prepare for case study interviews used by top consulting firms and other employers, including:
- A video course covering the 12 key skills assessed by the firms across both the fit and case interviews with tips and techniques on how to build and demonstrate these skills
- A Case Math Course to refresh your quant skills and bring your speed and accuracy to the next level
- 27 interview videos featuring real candidates who went on to join top firms, with detailed commentary on their performance
- A library of 100+ exclusive case studies with solutions, with a scorecard like the one your interviewer has on the other side of the table
- A practice feature, to organize mock interviews with other students, within your school or at any of our 60 partner universities, and track your performance
- Calculations, structures, and charts drills to hone in on critical skills
Best of all – it’s free for UBC Sauder students!
Access CaseCoach’s comprehensive Interview Prep Course and Resume Course to enhance your probability of landing an offer.
How to access
Contact the BCC's front desk, a BCom Career Manager, or your Co-op Manager to request access to CaseCoach, and they will submit a request on your behalf.* Once your request has been submitted, you will receive an email with a link to set up your account.
If you have any questions about CaseCoach, please contact the person who provided you with access to the platform. You can also email CaseCoach directly.
Interview Skills Toolkit
The Hari B. Varshney Business Career Centre has designed a career toolkit to help you prepare for job interviews. Download the Interview Skills Toolkit to learn how to craft an impactful pitch and discover strategies to approach different types of interviews.