COMM 349 - Logistics Services Management
This course focuses on logistics services management - that is, the broad constellation of activities that are involved in delivering goods to customers.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will have the knowledge and skills to:
- describe the core decisions which apply to logistics services management.
- apply tools and principles that will help you make good decisions.
- describe key challenges that logistics services providers fact, both in the day-to-day and longer term time horizons.
- take away at least one new idea that you will be able to use in your future career.
- understand the socio-economic-environmental aspects of B.C.
Corequisite: One of COMM 204, COMM 296, COMM 396, COMM 399.
Note: COMM 349 will no longer be offered after 2014W. It is presented here for the purpose of historical reference.