COHR 401 - Organizational Change
This course provides an introduction to the tactics and strategies for implementing constructive modifications in organizations. The purpose of this course is to help students to understand and manage change in organizations.
Through this course, students will:
- develop a thorough understanding of natural change processes in organizations.
- develop a solid understanding of the causes of resistance to change.
- develop skills to manage and overcome resistance to change.
- learn techniques that facilitate planned change in organizations.
- learn techniques that make change permanent.
Prerequisite: COMM 292 and one of COMM 203, COMM 392.