Get exclusive access to UBC Sauder grad job data
Are you wondering what UBC Sauder Alumni get up to after graduation? Starting in September 2019, all BCom students will have exclusive access to the Sauder Employment Analytics Tool (SEAT), which provides invaluable information about jobs UBC Sauder students have landed up to 6 months after graduation.
You can use this information to make career decisions, guide your job search, and negotiate your salary.
SEAT offers information on:
- Which companies have hired UBC Sauder grads
- Sources used to find jobs in specific industries (e.g. networking events, COOL job postings, etc.)
- Average base salaries
- How long it took to find a job
- And more!
How to access
To access historical job data you'll need to:
- Activate your SEAT account using your CWL
- Complete a profile with your background information
- Once you have completed your profile, your account will be activated
(CWL login required)
How to use SEAT
Once you're completed your profile in SEAT, you will be able to look up employment outcome data using six different research tools. These research tools allow you to search employment outcome data by a number of different attributes, including industry, employer, city, and graduation year.
Here are the different research tools in SEAT you can use:
- Outcomes Index: See how different employers, industries, job functions, and cities compare when it comes to salary and the number of offers accepted by UBC Sauder grads.
- Salary Database: Select different attributes like employer, job title, and location to see aggregate salary information for a set of the UBC Sauder grad population.
- Offer Timeline: Find out when grads received job offers.
- Offer Job Source: Discover what activities or services led grads to their job offers.
- Offer Trends: Look up year-over-year job offer timing.
- Class Overview: Find employment outcome data by graduation year and program.
Where does SEAT data come from?
The Alumni job data comes directly from UBC Sauder graduates. All UBC Sauder graduates, including MBAs and Master of Business Analytics grads, are asked to complete the SEAT survey within 6 months of finishing their program. This means you can also see details of where Masters-level UBC Sauder grads land in SEAT.
When it’s time for you to report your post-grad job data, you’ll be able to pay it forward and help future BComs with your job information.
It’s important to note that all individual responses in SEAT are anonymous, kept confidential, and reported in aggregate form only.
Hey, BCom 2019 Grads!
Complete your SEAT profile and report your post-grad status to be entered into the draw to win 1 of 10, $50 Amazon gift cards. To complete the SEAT gruaduate questionnaire and for more information, click here.
Beyond UBC Sauder
Along with UBC Sauder grad data, you can also find job data in SEAT for business school graduates from across Canada, the U.K., and the United States. This will help give you a truly global perspective on the job market you’re entering.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com