...that there were approximately 2,995 BCom jobs posted by 1,069 companies on COOL in 2018? If you're searching for a job, it's worth investigating COOL multiple times per week.
Access your career resources database
COOL (Career Options On-Line) is an online career management system, available exclusively to UBC Sauder students and alumni. Managed by the Hari B. Varshney Business Career Centre, COOL offers key resources to help you thrive in your professional development journey.
Use COOL to:
- Book one-on-one career advising and coaching appointments.
- Register for career-related workshops and employer events.
- View and apply for job postings, volunteer, and skills development opportunities that are specifically targeted to UBC Sauder students.
- View employer profiles - our Business Development team has direct connections to companies listed on COOL.
- Access resources* like Vault, InterviewStream, Career Cruising, Going Global and Global Placement.
*Once you've logged into COOL, you can find these under the heading Online Career Resources on the right-hand sidebar.
(CWL login required)
How to access
There’s an app for that!
Access COOL on your phone by downloading the free 'Symplicity Jobs and Careers' mobile app, available for iPhone (App Store) and Android (Google Play).
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Hari B. Varshney Business Career Center by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling 604.822.6479.