UBC SauderGo Toronto
Have big dreams? Turn them into reality in Toronto.
UBC SauderGo Toronto will allow you to visit different companies, network with local alumni, and learn more about career opportunities - all in the largest city in Canada.
You’ll get the chance to:
- Visit a wide range of companies and learn about job opportunities
- Expand your professional network
- Meet alumni living and working in Toronto
- Enhance your understanding of the Toronto job market
- Make friends and have fun with a great group of UBC Sauder students
Visits typically last up to two hours and include a presentation, company tour, Q&A and/or networking session with key representatives.
Companies that have hosted past UBC SauderGo Toronto visits include:
The next UBC SauderGo Toronto program will take place over 3 days in August 2017. The application deadline is March 2017.
The UBC SauderGo Toronto program fee ranges from $400 to $600, which goes towards the cost of the flight and hotel. Students must pay for their own meals and ground transportation.
Applicants to the UBC SauderGo Toronto Program are assessed on the following criteria:
- 2nd, 3rd and 4th year BCom students or MBA students
- Looking to work in Toronto
- Strong academic record
- Group interview
- Language skills an asset, but not required
- Ability to be a UBC Sauder ambassador