Leading with Confidence Program
The Leading with Confidence Program is your opportunity to achieve the foundational skills, knowledge, and behaviours of effective leadership.
- 1-on-1 Leadership Coaching sessions from professional leadership coaches
- skills development workshops delivered by industry leadership experts
- access to exclusive online learning content
What you will learn is applicable to jobs across all areas of business and will help you to build a strong base for your career. By the end of this program you will:
- more confidently communicate your strengths in class, group projects, networking events, informational interviews, job applications, and interviews
- feel comfortable in taking leadership roles by better knowing your own values and how they guide your unique way of leading
- gain a deeper understanding of how your emotional intelligence shows up in school, life, and work, and learn how to leverage your strengths and build on your areas of development (employers want to hire emotionally intelligent leaders!)
The program is open to BCom students entering Year 2 or 3 in 2019W. Applicants must be in good academic standing.
- There is a $100 fee for the Leading with Confidence Program, payable once you have been accepted into the program.
- Workshops and coaching sessions will run from September 2019 – March 2020.
- Workshops will be held on occasional Saturdays. Attendance to ALL workshops will be mandatory.
Questions? Contact us
If you have questions about the Leading with Confidence Program, please contact David Edwards, Manager, BCom Careers, Hari B. Varshney Business Career Centre.