Apply for Co-op
How to apply
Now that you know why the UBC Sauder School of Business Co-op Program is beneficial to your career and you have an understanding of what the requirements are, you’ll want to know how to apply. This section outlines the application and selection process in five easy steps.
The process for applying and being selected to the Business Co-op Program is outlined below.
1. Apply to the Co-op Program job posting on COOL (Job ID: 9100047466) by the date identified for your year. Read the job posting carefully for details about the following:
- The online application form, which should include ALL grades for any post-secondary schools you have attended.
- Your professional resume.
- An electronic version of your official transcript from all post-secondary institutions attended.
2. Complete an in-person writing assessment. If you are selected to participate in the writing assessment, you will be contacted by email shortly after the application deadline. Note that only shortlisted candidates will be able to move forward to the writing exercise portion of the application.
3. Interviews will take place during the following two weeks after the writing exercise. Most interviews will be done in a group format with three to five students per group. You’ll need to wear business attire and you will be given instructions to sign up for an interview time on COOL when you are selected.
4. Acceptances for successful candidates will be given approximately one month after the application deadline.