Case Interview Prep Program
Once only used in interviews for consulting, internal change management and strategy roles, case interviewing is now being adopted for use by many large organizations (e.g. Telus, Best Buy, Amazon, City of Burnaby) as a part of their interview process for roles that involve analysis, problem identification and solution presentation.
Working through a case interview gives recruiters a chance to see your personality and problem-solving skills in action. A strong performance is critical to setting you apart from the competition!
The Case Interview Prep Program provides you with a framework and practical experience to effectively structure and communicate your thoughts during a case interview. You will learn how to approach different cases, learn different case structures.
Through a series of Saturday morning workshops led by an alum you’ll gain an understanding of the case interview format and what recruiters are looking for. You’ll also get the chance to practice case interviews in a setting where you will get feedback and tips for improvement.
Acceptance is based on:
- Your potential for a career in your indicated area as described in the questions found on the application form
- Your understanding of the commitment involved and skills required to succeed
- Your academic history and extracurricular activities.
Program timeline: Three Saturdays during the term
Information Session: Check COOL for details.
When to apply: TBD
BCom - Year 3, BCom - Year 4 (and above), B+MM Year 4 (and above), Co-op, MM, MM Dual, MBAN, MBA FT - 1st Year
Applicants agree to the following if accepted into the program:
- To pay the program fee by the deadline stipulated on the application
- To attend and fully participate in all workshops
- To complete a feedback survey
- To represent the school to the highest standards at all times
How to apply
When applications are open, please submit through COOL (Jobs > Search).
Please direct any questions to email@example.com or 604.822.7786.