Ready, Set, Get Hired!
Book your 60-minute, personalized, 1:1 coaching appointment with an industry-experienced External Consultant now.
"The appointment was really tailored to my needs, and it was obvious that the consultant was very prepared and personalized it to me. I actually got a job from one of their suggestions. It’s been helpful for my entire life as a business student."
-Leah, BCom Year 4
Ready, Set, Get Hired! - What is it?
Organized by your UBC Sauder Business Career Centre, Ready, Set, Get Hired! is a highly rated program that helps students, when they need it most, with:
- Job, co-op, club, CPA recruit, or any other applications
- Interview preparation & mock interviews
- LinkedIn profile and online presence review
- COMM 202 resume, cover letter, and interview assignments
All sessions are 60 minutes long and highly personalized to give you the time to go in-depth with whatever you need.
The UBC Sauder Hari B. Varshney Business Career Centre thanks the Commerce Undergraduate Society for supporting Ready, Set, Get Hired!
Why does this matter to me?
- You get a full hour to meet face-to-face with industry-experienced career consultants
- Your session is personalized and tailored to your needs
- Additional coaching capacity available during peak times
- Students rate their meetings with a consultant on average 4 out of 5 stars
- Learn from well-connected consultants how to build your own networking connections
When is it?
Ready, Set, Get Hired! offers daytime appointments for the 2019 Fall term on the following dates:
September 23, 25 and 26.
Okay, I’m sold. How do I book?
These 60-minute timeslots with our career consultants book fast, so you should too.
Bookings can be made as a coaching appointment in COOL, with any of the listed External Consultants.
All appointments full? Email the UBC Sauder Business Career Centre to join the waitlist.
"60 minutes with an external consultant lets me take it at a slower pace, and we can cover much more ground. I can go slow with them, and then when I’m ready, I can go much faster."
-Sadat, BCom Year 2