UBC Portfolio Management Foundation Program
The UBC PMF is accepting applications from members of the UBC Sauder School of Business Class of 2020 (currently in Year 2) to enter the program in October 2017.
The UBC PMF is a 2-year extra-curricular program that provides training for a career in the global capital markets (money management, investment banking, sales and trading, etc.). Accepted students are given summer employment training:
- summer of 2018 in Toronto
- summer of 2019 in Vancouver or elsewhere (Toronto, New York, London, etc.)
The primary activity during the school year is to manage $9 million in real securities.
Learn more at an upcoming information session:
Date: Thursday, September 14
Time: 12:30 to 1:30pm
Location: Henry Angus room 243
The session will cover:
- the program structure, admission criteria, and interview process
- views of alumni and current students in the program
- questions about the program will be fielded by the faculty supervisor, alumni, and current students in the program
Application forms to the program will be available at the session. The application form must be accompanied by:
- a cover letter
- a resume
- a list of all university courses and grades
Applications must be submitted to the office of the Finance secretary, Ms. Sally Bei, at Henry Angus 866 (Henry Angus Office Tower) by noon, Wednesday, September 20, 2017.
Questions can be directed to Professor Rob Heinkel, PMF Faculty Supervisor.
Office HA 880