Apply to the Commerce Scholars Program by May 19
The online application for the Commerce Scholars Program (CSP) is now open.
To be eligible for admission to the program, you must:
- be advancing to Year 3 of the BCom program (or Year 4 in the case of Co-op students).
- achieve a first class average (80%) in Commerce courses completed in Year 2.
- attain a minimum of 76% or a “B+” in UBC ENGL 112 or accepted equivalent course.
- have successfully completed COMM 290, COMM 291, and COMM 295.
- submit the Commerce Scholars online application which includes your proposed research topic, resume, academic record, and the Scholar Applicants & Mentor agreement form.
“The Commerce Scholars Program has provided me with a deeper appreciation and perspective of the scientific method, critical thought and multi-disciplinary approaches to problem solving. These lessons have humbled me and served me well in dealing with client problems at work and in navigating the big, tumultuous world we live in.”
Internal Strategy Consultant, TimberWest
2013 Commerce Scholar
Read about past CSP participants and learn more about the program here. Applications must be submitted by May 19, 2017.