BCom Graduate Survey - 2018
How SEAT Can Help You!
The Sauder Employment Analytics Tool (SEAT) gives you exclusive access to information about the jobs UBC Sauder students have landed up to 6 months after graduation. Use SEAT to help guide your job search and offer negotiation.
Tap into job data including:
- sources used to find jobs in specific industries (e.g. job postings, networking events)
- average base salary
- how long it took to find a job
Get personalized support on your job search
If you are still looking for a job, you have the option to update your job preferences on SEAT. This information will then be passed on to a BCom Career Coach to help you in your job search.
How it works
To access historical job data you will need to:
- Activate your account using your CWL
- Complete a brief survey about your current job search status
- Once you have completed the survey, your account will be activated
Why Your Response Matters
All graduates from the UBC Sauder BCom Class of 2018 are asked to complete the SEAT survey.
The goal of the survey is to learn about your post-graduation plans and activities – whether it’s rewarding yourself with a vacation, furthering your studies, searching for a job, or starting your career. This information will contribute to a number of key initiatives across UBC Sauder that will benefit future BCom grads. All responses are confidential and personal information will only be used to verify your status as a BCom graduate.
- Length: The survey should take no more than 5 minutes to complete.
- Retake the Survey: If your travel, or your employment or study plans change over the spring, you can retake and update your responses any time before May 29, 2019.
- Gift: All grads who complete the survey will receive a $5 gift card emailed to them within 48 hours.
- Deadline: Update your survey responses any time before the survey closes on May 29, 2019.
How Your Information is Used
- The UBC Sauder School of Business is required to collect employment information on every graduating student in accordance with our accreditations with AACSB. These accreditations are very important for the School and our reputation globally. The Business Career Centre reports this data at an aggregate level.
- The Business Career Centre provides current and future BCom students with access to anonymous and aggregate salary and employment data, to help them with their career decisions.
- The Undergraduate Programs Office uses this information to promote the program to prospective BCom students in the admissions brochure.
- All individual responses will be kept confidential and reported anonymously in aggregate form only.
- Personal information will be used to verify the legitimacy of the responses and will not be distributed outside the UBC Sauder Business Careers Centre.
For more information about SEAT click here.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Business Career Centre, email@example.com.