BCom Graduate Survey - 2018
About the Survey
All graduates from the UBC Sauder BCom Class of 2018 are asked to complete this graduate survey on the Sauder Employment Analytics Tool (SEAT). The goal of this survey is to learn about your post-graduation plans and activities – whether it’s rewarding yourself with a vacation, furthering your studies, searching for a job, or starting your career. This information will contribute to a number of key initiatives across UBC Sauder School of Business that will benefit future BCom grads. All responses are confidential and personal information will only be used to verify your status as a BCom graduate.
- Length: The survey should take no more than 5 minutes to complete.
- Retake the survey: If your travel, employment or study plans change over the summer, you can retake and update your responses any time before November 29, 2018.
- Prizes: Grads who complete the survey will be entered into a draw to win one of four $500 gift cards. The draw dates can be seen below.
- Deadline: Update your survey responses any time before the survey closes on November 29 2018.
For more information about the survey or any questions you may have, please contact the Business Career Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fill out the graduate survey
- Be a 2018 UBC Sauder BCom graduate
- Full contest rules can be found in the right sidebar
Draw Date and Prizes:
|Tuesday 31 July||$500 Gift Card|
|Friday 28 September||$500 Gift Card|
|Wednesday 31 October||$500 Gift Card|
|Friday 30 November||$500 Gift Card|
What is SEAT?
The Sauder Employment Analytics Tool (SEAT) gives you exclusive access to aggregate job data that will help you make informed decisions about your career. Learn more about:
- the average base salary previous UBC Sauder grads attained
- what sources they used to find employment in their industry
- how long it took them to find a job
If you are still seeking employment, SEAT will inform the Business Career Centre, who will contact you about your job search and help with any career advice you need.
How it works
To access the survey and aggregate job data you will need to:
- Activate your account using your CWL
- Complete a brief survey
- Once you have completed the survey, your account will be activated
How is your information used?
- The UBC Sauder School of Business is required to collect employment information on every graduating student in accordance with our accreditations with AACSB and EQUIS. These accreditations are very important for the School and our reputation globally.
- The Business Career Centre uses this information to provide current BCom students with relevant and accurate salary and employment data, to help with their career decisions.
- The Undergraduate Programs Office also uses this information to promote the program to prospective BCom students in the admissions brochure.
- All individual responses will be kept confidential and used in aggregate form only.
- Personal information will be used to verify the legitimacy of the responses and will not be distributed outside the UBC Sauder Business Careers Centre.
For more information about SEAT click here.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Colleen Egli, Associate Director of BCom Careers & Work Integrated Learning, email@example.com.